15 Lifford Way
Binley Industrial Estate
Phone: 02476 455580
Email: [email protected]
Registration Number: 1517315
VAT Number: GB 307 4574 59
Eckold Limited provides all goods and services for commercial purposes under the domain www.gasspringsshop.co.uk. Gasspringsshop offers on the site gas springs & related items.
- The customer has the option to select items on the above web site and order directly.
- With each product the customer receives a part number and product description.
- The customer can click on a desired product and these items will collect in a virtual shopping cart. When the customer is finished shopping an assortment of products giving the total price including tax and shipping costs will be shown.
- Before sending the order, the gas spring shop will give the customer time to check the accuracy of the price and quantities are correct.
Cancellation and returns
The Customer may not cancel orders once the items have been despatched. Eckold may, at its discretion and in writing, allow an order to be cancelled subject to Eckold Ltd recovering from the Customer the costs incurred by Eckold Ltd. In the event of cancellation of part of any order only, Eckold may invoice the Customer any difference in selling price per unit applicable to the quantity actually despatched up to the time of cancellation compared to the quantity ordered.
The Customer may only return products to Eckold, and receives a credit or refund on the following conditions:
- The Customer must contact Eckold Ltd prior to the return of any products and obtain the prior consent of Eckold and obtain a returns number (to be quoted on all returned paperwork).
- Return must be made within 14 days of the date of delivery (as stated on the delivery documentation). Products must be returned to Eckold in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. Products must be returned to Eckold adequately packed and despatched freight prepaid, clearly labelled to: ECKOLD CUSTOMER RETURNS DEPARTMENT.
- The Customer must follow any specific instructions which appear on the web shop or with any product regarding its return to Eckold Ltd.
- For products returned due to Customer error or no longer required and returned in accordance with above the shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Gasspringsshop provides a telephone contact line for customer questions related to returns. This line is available to customer 5 days a week (Monday to Thursday) during normal business hours (10:00 to 16.30) Friday (10.00 to 12.00).
Prices & Shipping costs
- The prices are valid at the time of order as shown on the website.
- The prices are ex works of the Gasspringsshop including VAT, excluding cost of shipping.
We will despatch products within 1 – 2 working days from date of completed order, unless it is Northern or Southern Ireland which is 2 – 5 working days from date of completed order. All despatch times are based on the date of receipt of an order. We will make every effort to meet dispatch times as quotes. However, we accept no liability whatsoever for any late dispatch of an regardless of the cause.
For products purchased from Gas spring shop: Eckold Ltd warrants that if any product is defective, it will replace or repair the product or refund the purchase price. This warranty is subject to a claim being made in writing to Eckold Ltd within 12 months of the original date of despatch.
These warranties shall not apply to any defect which arises from improper use, failure to follow the product instructions, or any repair or modification made without the consent of Eckold. The Customer must return or dispose of the products, in accordance with Eckold’s instructions and suitably packaged. All orders are accepted by Eckold Ltd subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale set in returns.
Eckold Ltd shall not be under any liability for damage, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, injuries, loss of profits, business or economic loss, depletion of goodwill, costs (including legal costs), claims, demands, proceedings, judgments or otherwise resulting from the failure to give advice or information or the giving of incorrect advice or information whether or not due to its negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors.
Eckold shall not be liable for economic loss, punitive damages, loss of revenue, loss of profits or expected future business, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of any order or contract or any consequential or indirect loss or damage, all as may result from, or be connected with: (i) any express or implied terms of the contract between Eckold and the Customer.
A force majeure event is any event beyond the reasonable control of Eckold Ltd (including strikes, traffic congestion, the downtime of any external line, or Eckold’s inability to procure services, materials or articles required for the performance of the contract except at enhanced prices). If Eckold is prevented or restricted from carrying out all or any of its obligations under these terms and conditions of sale by reason of any force majeure event, then Eckold shall be relieved of its obligations during the period that such event continues, and shall not be liable for any delay and/or failure in the performance of its obligations during such period. If the force majeure event continues for a period longer than fourteen days, Eckold may cancel the affected order or cancel the whole or any part of these terms and conditions of sale, without any liability to the Customer.
We do not store credit or debit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. This web site uses session cookies to allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information. These cookies expire at the end of your visit to our web site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to some features that make your experience on our website more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Information collected using technology
We may collect some information about you using technology, so it may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected. For instance, when you come to our site your IP address is collected so that we know where to send information you are requesting (web pages). An IP address is often associated with the place from which you enter the Internet like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your school. This information is not personally identifiable.
If you choose to provide us with contact details (e-mail address for example) in order to view some of the resources on our site, Gasspringsshop will not release that information to any third party without the user giving explicit permission.